1. General You are subject to the following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms and Conditions”) when you access and use this website, purchase goods and engage in services available through this website (collectively, the “Website”). By using the website, you agree to all terms and conditions, which may be updated at any time without notice.
The website “e-street.com.my” is owned by members and the company Sin Liah Wah Electric Sdn Bhd (the “Company”.You agree that the Company may make agreements with you by electronic means and that such agreements are legal, authentic and valid for the purposes of the law.
Material from this Website is protected by copyright and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.
Material on this Website is provided for lawful purposes only and in a manner which does not violate the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of this Website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or of defamatory, racially or ethnically objectionable material of any kind or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Website.
You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
3. Prohibitions You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
4. Terms of Sale Registration You will be required to create an account with us to place an order with us. All information submitted by you must be true and up to date.
Availability of items All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Shipping Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. All deliveries are only within Malaysia.
Age Requirement You are required to be over eighteen (18) years of age to place an order. If you are under the age of eighteen (18), we require a parent or guardian to act on your behalf. We retain the right to refuse any request made by you if you are under the required age.
Price & Payment Prices, where applicable, are inclusive of GST and are in Malaysian Ringgit. You may be subject to additional shipping costs and additional charges will be displayed in the ‘Final Total’. We retain the right to refuse your request should displayed prices be incorrect (even after Order has been acknowledged by us). You may pay using any of our payment partners available on our website or via bank-in or bank transfer.
Refunds & Returns You have seven (7) days to report a defect to firstname.lastname@example.org or our customer service representative. We will provide a replacement for the defect without additional shipping charges. You may request for a full refund for the product within seven (7) days of receiving your product with due reason. Upon receiving the returned product, we will inspect for damages and provide you a confirmation of our approval. We will provide a full refund for the item via bank-in or bank transfer upon our approval. Upon returning an item for a full refund, you agree to still bear the cost of shipping. The refund process may take up to 30 days.
Warranty All warranties are subject to each product’s terms and conditions provided the manufacturer. You may only initiate a warranty claim with proof of purchase.
5. Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
This Policy describes how we handle your personal information for our services on the e-street.my website and its related sites, services and tools (the "Website").
By accepting the Policy and Terms & Conditions in registration, you expressly consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Your privacy is important to us. You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
We will only collect these information if it is relevant to our dealings with you.
1. For purchases & delivery:
physical contact information
the date of birth
gender information and (depending on the service used),
sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers
2. To improve your shopping experience:
transactional information based on your activities on the Website
postage, billing and other information you provide to purchase or dispatch an item
chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website, and correspondence sent to us
3. To send you targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers:
other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information
information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data
4. For prevention of potentially prohibited or illegal activities:
other supplemental information from third parties (e.g. If you incur a debt to the Company, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law)
All personal data shall be provided by you voluntarily unless where it is indicated as mandatory and will be kept confidential. Where the provision of personal data is mandatory, failure to provide such information may result in Company being unable to provide you services or process your requests. We may provide aggregate information to our partners or affiliates about our users without disclosing information about identifiable individuals.
Should we be required by law, either in to aid legal proceedings, or to adhere to legal requirements, or to protect Company’s rights, or protect its members from losses, we will disclose personal information to proper and legal authorities. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Your personal information will not be sold or rent to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalise our services, content and advertising.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Keeping you signed-in to our website
Storing your items in your shopping cart for when you revisit website
You will need to create a secure password upon registering with our website. Your password is encrypted with a one way non-reversible encryption. The use of unique numbers and letters and non-disclosure of your password to anyone is utmost priority. You are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account, including the sharing of your password.
If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
You may have forgotten your password and may retrieve your account by sending a forgot password email to yourself. We will never ask you for your old or current password through any means or form. If you receive such an inquiry, please report the incident. Retrieving your account from a forgotten password will prompt you to create a new password.
If you access our Website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet cafe, a PC room or a library, certain information about you, such as your user ID, activity or reminders from the Website, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you. To protect your personal information or communication from being disclosed to others, you should log out and close the web browser after using our Website.
Your information is stored on cloud servers located around the world and mainly in Singapore. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Except as otherwise expressly included in this Policy, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. Any information disclosed to others, whether through our services or third party services, may be subject to different rules and usage by them. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage you to ask questions and to review their privacy policies before you disclose your personal information to others.